RV Campground in Lancaster, OH
2715 Sugar Grove Road, SE
Lancaster, OH 43130
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
" I would like to say thank you for a great time. I would say your campground is one of the best campgrounds we have been to and we'll be back.
- Jack Lester, NC
Whether you drive in with a motor home or tow a fifth wheel, pop-up trailer or pack a tent, Lakeview RV Park offers a unique place to park your rig and enjoy a comfortable stay!
Pets are welcome as long as their owners behave by keeping them on a leash and clean up after them. Barking is strictly discouraged.
Lakeview RV Park Pet Policy
Rules are meant to be followed and are in place to protect our staff, campers and visitors. Please read all our rules that apply while on-site. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us.
- Campers are responsible for the neat appearance and maintenance of their sites.
- Pets must be controlled, cleaned up after and leashed at all times.
- Visitors must be registered and pay fees upon entering.
- Minors are not permitted to camp without adult supervision.
- Children under 14 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult when around the lake or swimming.
- This property or it's management is not responsible for accidents, loss, or destruction of trailers, vehicles or personal property.
- One car is permitted at each site. Additional parking is located in designated areas.
- No motorcycles, mini bikes or golf carts are permitted except to enter or leave the park.
- Unsafe use of bicycles in the park is not permitted.
- Washing vehicles on property is prohibited. Unauthorized or abandoned trailers or vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
- Campfires in rings only. No outside firewood permitted. Firewood can be purchased at front office.
- No littering please! Cigarette butts, etc. are not to be thrown on the ground. Trash is to be placed in plastic bags and placed in the dumpster adjacent to the bath house. Do not throw trash or sticks in the lake.
- Gasoline and lighter fluid is not to be stored under campers.
- Only waste water (Gray Water) is to be placed in waste drains. Do not put grease or food waste in septic system.
- Swimming is at your own risk. No lifeguard is on duty. Swimming hours are between 8:00 a.m. and dusk. Life preservers are for emergency use only. Management will not be responsible for swimming accidents.
- Swimming permitted only in designated area. No diving permitted.
- Absolutely no fishing around the beach or from the swimming dock.
- No glass or alcoholic containers are permitted in the swimming area.
- Please report emergencies to camp host as soon as possible.
- Emergency phone number. Dial 911.
- Rowdiness or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Beer and alcholic beverages permitted only on your site, and only if kept under control.
- No firearms, fireworks, sling shots, bow and arrows permitted.
- Campers must be considerate of other campers at all times. Quiet time from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No cutting of live trees or destruction and damage to live vegetation or wildlife.
- Clothes lines are not permitted at campsites.
- Sites cannot be sublet. NO REFUNDS or RAIN CHECKS.
- Campers are not permitted to operate a business from the park premises.
- Trailers or vehicles of any kind may not be sold from the premises without approval from management.